profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Saturday, September 16, 2006 @ 10:00 am
Chill *Jumps up and down* I need to exercise. Okay. 9 days to the start of the exams. Deep breaths, people. It's time to (very sadly) plunge our cerebrums into the deep waters of knowledge and start storing up that information inside (by diffusion?). With the weather lately, it's been quite hard to concentrate cos of all the storms and dark skies outside. I wonder how people in London manage to ignore the fact that dark clouds are covering up the beautiful sunshine. Haha. I guess they're used to it. Dont be "under the weather" okay? The sun's waiting to shine for you :D Hahaha how lame. Life's been gentle on me thus far, especially on Thursday and yesterday. No I have not had much motivation to study yet, but I'm working on it. Trying to get hyped up for the following 15(+/-) days of obssession with paper. I havent really gotten over the "s" word. It still intimidates me a fair bit. On Thursday, school was a blast. In both a good way and bad. But then it got better! At about 6.50pm onwards. Berry invited me to go watch Singapore Idol live with her and her sister and her sister's best friend! :D Thanks Berry!!! Yeeesss! So she sort of surprised me by springing out from behind the pillar at the carpark as I was running off to the MRT, and then yeah :D The theatre was N-O-T-H-I-N-G like I imagined, sat in the JON fanbase (duh)! Got a headache from all that screaming after awhile. And like, the adrenaline rush when you first enter the theatre was like, WWOOOAAHHH cos we saw Paul Twohill very very very upclose and Nurul and Gayle and some of the ousted idols! Then people came on and then JON and Jasmine and Hady... Hady actually looks quite good in real life! Jon looks exactly like Ms Lau, Jasmine looks really nice too :D Thanks Berry, for this really really really cool experience!!! Y I am actually quite sad that Jas is out... Wouldn't have minded a female champ for once. Oh well. GO JON!!! Well... Just to inspire some of you stressed-out people (and I bet there are many many many of you!)... "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6:34 Yeah. Don't worry about what people have done/are doing now, just focus on what you have not done, and work towards completing everything. Who knows? Even if they have finished revising everything, they could have left out some really important bits and whatnot. Don't let them intimidate you!!! Okay people okay. Aim for your own expectations first, then other people's. Do not let their expectations override yours. It's your life, not theirs. Live it. (Sounds like an M1 ad! Haha.) Don't harp on your past results, and strive to score higher than all your previous CA marks etc. The first hurdle is not to beat other people, but to beat yourself. Take that challenge, and push (although not over-push) yourself to do better! I'm sure you'll make everyone proud :) Smile. Dont cry, dont frown, dont flare up at people just cos you're stressed. Take things in your stride, and dont let others get you down! Carpe diem - seize the day :) Now here's a song... I'm sure alot of you have heard it by now thanks to the Idols' overusage of the song. But it's nice. And I like it. (I am sorry but I have no sense of colour-coordination whatsoever. Can you tell? :D) Some times in our lives, we all have pain, we all have sorrow. But, if we are wise, we know that there's always tomorrow. Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on. For it won't be long, 'till I'm gonna need somebody to lean on. Please, swallow your pride, if I have made, you need to borrow. For no one can feel those of your needs, that you won't let show. You just call on your brother when you need a hand, we all need somebody to lean on. I just might have a problem that you'll understand, we all need some body to lean on. You just call on your brother, when you need a hand, we all need somebody to lean on. I just might have a problem that you'll understand. We all need someone to lean on If, there is a load, that you have to bear, that you can't carry, I'm right up the road, I'll share your load, if you just call me. Okay. Don't stress! We're all in the same boat, alright? You're not in this by yourself. Smile :) Love, Kim! |